Monday, May 7, 2012

4K Rain of Empowerment Offer - Become An Entrepreneur Now

Before i say what i have here, let me say this...

I’ve got a simple rule I stick to...

If I haven’t passed the pipe on what I’m doing to at least 50 Nigerians I know...and seen it working for    them  to turn their life around ... I just won’t sell that thing...

So, I test...  let others try it out like;

like Ub, Kazeem, Esther, and a host of others.

Some of them used to work at provision shops, some, hospital... Some were dependent Students.

 Now they own brands... What makes me more happy was that i never took up to 1 week...


Like Miss Esther... who used to depend on parents for survival as a student...

Now she’s got chain of marketers lining up every morning in Akwa Ibom state..

She only met me for the first time, saying that someone referred her to me.

She only implemented what i gave her (my system of production), after 3 days.
                                                                       
                                                          If a girl could do that, how about you?


Why am i receiving hundreds of calls, mails and messages from people that i never knew before, on daily basis, saying...

                 The Young Investor, i need your help...
 
                 Please, help me Sir...

                 etc.
     
Maybe it’s because I wasn’t schooled in the marketing halls ...

Maybe it's because i'm not a marketer, where they only buy and edit other people's work, but a producer.


I don’t know... I just don't know

 Here is the offer  Just get this now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment