Monday, March 28, 2016

(Open Fast) One of the Problems Encountered By Producers.




Hello. On the Easter Sunday, someone who I believe to have been producing soap called, saying that she has gone through my posts, she’s heard about me and what I do for either Producers or prospective Producers.

See what she said: “ The Challenge I have is how to really make my soap harder and last longer, even though it foams well. Please, what formulation do I use to solve this?”

A Nigerian Producer encountered the above problem. I am here to make it clear that my formulation and steps takes care on its own, of that kind of problem.

So, what are you waiting for?

Must we continue to consume and believe that we’ll match other Countries who are producing?

If it must be better, it must start with you.

Learn How to produce anything right now @ www.productionpanel.com

Call or Whatsapp: 2348069344902


www.productionpanel.com is for real. We have successfully turned many people into Producers.

Happy Easter.

Ubong Edem


No comments:

Post a Comment