Thursday, January 23, 2014

How to Produce Cleaning Bleach for Domestic and Commercial Purposes



ProductionPanel.com



“The very Best proof that something can be done is that someone else has already done it.” – Bertrand Russell
Some weeks ago, I took on Production of Liquid Soap and Bar Soap with some Nigerians, which were successful, not that I had a lot of people, but because I was able to bring up a cream of Producers who are only interested in getting the best results.

I was even shocked to see a lady that produced a very nice soap from a fruit that grows everywhere in Nigeria where rural  people only use as sponge, as I directed her without any complain, “Loofah”, check and see the pix that she sent to me last week.

Let me point it out here, I am the first person in Nigeria to use this natural non-edible fruit to produce toilet soap.

And now, I am promising you that from the best formulation where high quality is assured to maximizing profits with Production of Bleach, I, Ubong Edem will deliver to you, the; what, why, and how about Bleach Production in the most economical ways.

What I Have For You Today
I have packaged a step-by-step directive and formulation for you to produce cleaning bleach today. Here is the deal. This step-by-step guide to the production of cleaning bleach will be sent to you via email and formulation, via sms, at most, 24 hours after N4,000 payment confirmation.

Bank name: Zenith Bank
Account number: 2007597279
Account name: Ubong Edem

100% Refunds
Please, if you get this guide and you are not able to produce after following the steps, I want you to complain and your money will be refunded to you.

Validity of this Offer
This offer is to end next week’s Friday (31/01/2014)

Anybody who takes this offer will definitely produce Bleach today.
Thank you.
Ubong Edem, 08069344902

No comments:

Post a Comment